Wednesday, May 20, 2009

An American in Sweden

This is my first blog and have decided to start one because I have had so many great adventures and would like to share them. I'm in Sweden and am loving every moment of it. I could say I'm feeling more and more like a Swede. I go to the library and ignore everyone that I saw over the weekend, because who knows I probably made an ass out of myself over the weekend. If I didn't have systembolaget supplying me with all of my alcohol, then it wouldn't be such a problem. Then we have campusfesten coming up this weekend, which basically = ALL DAY DRINKING/PARTYING!! :) Just another excuse to drink. Gosh do these Swedes love to drink, and now I'm falling into that same habit. Going back home will feel more like rehab, but who's complaining, NOT ME!!! Now that the sun stays out till almost 11pm I have become more social than during the dark months, when the sun went down at 3pm.
Gotta love the Swedish lifestyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment