Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Chicago


It was amazing! Loved the city, but you can definitely tell that it is located in the midwest just by the way people dressed. It's no New York! :( Saw the Willis Tower, Navy Pier, and shopped. O and I had to get me some Jamba Juice! Love it. Got to see Jeff and Jasmijn which was great. Partied hard with them on Friday night. O and gotta love going through the Mc Donalds drive thru on foot. Won't forget that night! :) Now I'm ready to start this week which is going to be very busy. Project due Friday, big exam tomorrow that I'm studying for currently. This Saturday I'm going to Indianapolis for a seminar for my class. Excited about that because I'm also going to do a little shopping while I'm down there too! :)
Gotta get back to the books....

1 comment:

  1. so corrine you need to stop travellling so you can afford sweden in the winter :)

    ReplyDelete