Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Chat Roulette

I came across this virtual chat room when speaking with my sister.  She had mentioned that she had tried it, so I gave it a go.  Basically its a chat room, but only one-on-one and you use your webcam/audio to talk with the other person.  Sometimes the audio doesn't work and you can only see them, but they have text where you can type as well.  If you don't like the person on the other side of the camera, you hit next.  It's kindof like the TV show on MTV: Next!  Of course you get those creepers who are on the webcam, but mostly its legit people and people that are relatively college age.  Last night I was on and was speaking with 2 boys from London who were smoking pot and drinking while they were speaking with me.  It's quite fun.  I say give it a try, you have nothing to lose!!

Chatrt.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment