Thursday, July 23, 2009

Dill Street

Dill Street is a bar/club here in my college town, and tonight was the first time I actually experienced it. Interesting to say the least. They have a balcony above the dance floor where guys watch the girls dance below. Definitely a weird feeling. Someone broke a bottle and the second it happened security comes over to sweep it up. Could you ever see that happening in Sweden? I was shocked. Everyone kept saying "excuse me, excuse me" rather than just pushing. Kindof nice, but I sortof miss the pushing! :) And guys grope you the whole time your on the dance floor and you just wanna be like, "get the f*** off me!" (even though i did enjoy dancing like that in Sweden)
But here it's just different, don't know why! Also guy's had actually bought me drinks, given that it was a special tonight $1.25, you call it; which means anything you want you get for that price. Shots, pitchers of beer, vodka, anything! :) But over all it was a good time, but I enjoy glada ankan and Bluemoon Bar more! :)

1 comment:

  1. Good times at bmb and ankan! hope everything is great, and nice that you're soon done with summer school!:)

    ReplyDelete