Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Trip to Michigan

I have been very busy these past couple of days. Summer school ended July 24th so I finally got to come home and now I work for my Dad everyday! What fun! Hardly anytime on the computer anymore and recently had to drive to Michigan for work. Had to go and pick up trucks and bring them back to Ohio. Saw a sign in Indiana that said "Find and report Meth". Wow does my country have a drug problem??!!! Then along the same high way I see a billboard that says "Ludlow's Guns, over 1,500 guns for sale, open 7 days a week" Haha...really now! Anytime of the week you can get a gun, no problem! Surprised it didn't say 24/7... :) Then about 100 more miles later we went through a town that is made up just like Switzerland. All the signs were in German. It was definitley an interesting trip to say the least. Then today driving through my town which has about 20 businesses if that, and one of the new businesses that just came in town is called "Baxley's Guns" I really can't get away from the guns. I almost feel like I need to buy one because everyone will have one, it's going to be the cool thing to do pretty soon!

1 comment:

  1. Ehmm no. Don't do dare to bring yours to new year hahah!

    ReplyDelete