Monday, July 13, 2009

Great Day in a Long time

Could have been possibly one of the best days ever! I got to speak with Caroline, Clara, and Jonas today on webcam! It was like "European Day" :P Got to catch up on all of the gossip happening in Europe. :) Also discussed about New Years. Hmmmm, Stockholm or Germany? Leaning towards Germany because I haven't seen my German girls in a long time. After that, back to Sweden. I need to make money first in order to afford to go back! :) It's going ok at the moment. The county fair is coming up next week and I think I'm going to go. Either to watch the tractor pull or the demolition derby. Who knows, maybe both? Well, must say I loved today! :)

1 comment:

  1. demolition derby, really corrine?:) haha sounds a bit fun though! take som photos;)

    ReplyDelete