Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Excited

So i have been really bad about posting.  I just booked my concert ticket for David Guetta in NYC Nov. 27th.  It's a club party and I cannot be more excited.  On top of that I go to NYC Nov. 20th.  :)  Only about 15 more days.  Gosh it can't get better.  Then only about 2 more months I will be in Sweden once again to celebrate New Years.  OMG!  It's just so exciting.  I just booked my final classes that I will take of my college career.  Now thats a little scary and exciting at the same time.  I'm finally going be a "grown up"!  WHOA!  Don't know if I'm ready for that role yet.  Still not quite sure what I plan on doing after I get out.  Currently I still plan on applying to teach in South Korea for a year then go into my respected career path.  We will see where the cards fall...

No comments:

Post a Comment