Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was amazing!  I went to NYC and it was so good to be with my family again on Thanksgiving, after having to miss it last year because I was studying abroad.  Some of my international friends went to NYC as well for the holidays so I got to show them around and hang out with them, in the big apple.  That was a lot of fun.  Saw David Guetta perform at Pacha which is a club.  Gosh his music is so good, and the club was insane.  Over 7,000 people were there!  (we asked the bouncer)  :)   It was def. a fire hazard, but when your having a good time, you don't really think about that!  haha... Only if Muncie had clubs like that and had big name DJ's that performed.  I could go every weekend!  :)  We then took a limo home from the club.  That was really random because we were looking for a cab, but the limo pulls up and says I will take all of you for $15.  We were like, heck we cant even get two cabs for $15.  There was 6 of us.  So that worked out really well.  Great way to end the night at 5 in the morning! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment