Monday, May 24, 2010

Home.

I went home this past weekend to go back for a graduation party.  It was two friends from high school that were graduating college.  It was tons of fun.  Going back home this past weekend made me really realize how much I actually love the town Ross, OH even though sometimes it feels tiny with no culture or even diversity.  I grew up there and I can say I really appreciate the fact that I did.  I love all of my old friends still and even though we do get older and take different paths, doesn't mean you need to stop being friends.  It also made me question where I really want to end up in life too.  I enjoy being able to kick back and be in the country side, with a back yard and look out and see fields.  I live in an apartment complex at school and living in apartment you get no backyard.  The closest thing I get to feeling at home is the pool at the complex.  I miss the grass, trees, openness, and just being able to jump on a 4-wheeler and ride and get dirty.  Well for now I'm stuck in an apartment...

No comments:

Post a Comment