Sunday, May 16, 2010

Indy/Figuring out life

I went to Indy this weekend once again.  Talk about another amazing time.  I really didn't know how great that city can be.  Maybe it was because I was with good people as well.  We just went to barbecues and bars.  A lot of fun.  We talked about the awkward stage; going from a student to your first "job".  It's hard when you rely on your parents so much financially to finally break loose from that.  Landing the "first job" is hard, and scary when you start to think that you will need to make so much, because of bills.  I'm glad I at least have an idea on what I want to do and am working towards that.  Asia here I come....      

1 comment:

  1. Jonathan McDougallMay 20, 2010 at 8:21 AM

    Hi Corrine, I hope you don't mind that I've tracked you down on your blog. I enjoyed reading about your graduation, a very exciting time of your life! My name is Jonathan McDougall, I'm the academic coordinator at a school here in Sanxia, Taipei County. I'm supposed to call you tomorrow morning at 7:30AM (Taipei time) but sadly the tiny piece of paper that my coworker wrote your phone number on has managed to walk off my desk. Do you mind to give me your number? You can e-mail me at jyona.tokyo (at) gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete