Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Looking for a job

It's funny on how when you are looking for a job and it starts to get a little difficult you almost become more open to the idea of jobs that you would not have thought of before.  Or look for jobs that never interest you before, but now that you are getting desperate you will take it, just for the sake of having a job.  I am now currently looking for jobs in Taiwan as well.  Would I have ever thought of looking for jobs in Taiwan?  Well, no, but at the same time, the idea is not so bad.  I'm so open to what lies ahead, that I'm positive whatever job I will get, I will be satisfied.  I have no attachments, and it will be my first job in the real world.  I want to hit the ground running in whatever life throws at me!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment