Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Goodbyes are just c-ya laters

So everyone has left campus and its very lonely. Just said goodbye to one of my favorite finnish girls ever! Will miss her, but will be seeing her in December, so its all good! :) Going to Stockholm this weekend so I'm pretty excited about that. My plane leaves for the states June 15th, which will be a shock. Havent been back in 10 months, so I'm really excited to see my family/friends. I will for sure miss all the great friends that I have met here. Wish there were ryanair flights from the states to Europe. Gosh that would make life easier!

2 comments:

  1. After I talked to you I felt abit sad, and now when I read your blog I font exactly feel any better. Let us start a company which offers cheep fliets from Cinnacenno(hey its hard to spell) to K-town. We could be rich! Save trip my friend! Love Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okey just realized my spelling really sucks..

    ReplyDelete