Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hej då Sweden, Hej Hej America

I just got back this past Monday. Life at home is great, but a little hard to adjust to. I forgot how big everything looks in America. It's great to see old friends, but at the same time a little hard to find conversation since we havent really been in touch for the past ten months. I have a little bit of catching up to do. I miss Sweden more than anyone can imagine. All I have to say is thank goodness I'm coming back for New Years. Gotta say I miss my girls in Sweden. My Finnish, Italian, and Swede! Love ya girls! :) And I surely can't forget my great German girls the first semester! You all but come to the states, since I did come to Germany! :p The weather here I must say I love, but gosh it sure is hot. Forgot how hot it really gets in Ohio. About 35 degrees! It's killing me. Cant wear my jean leggins anymore :( Summer school is this coming Monday, which I'm sortof looking forward to. I can't wait to see my friends that are studying this summer. Kelly get ready for our girl nights! :) Hopefully I will find a job this summer in Muncie. Keep my fingers crossed! Now I just have to wait for the time to pass until New Years! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment