Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Library

You really learn to appreciate all that the library has to offer. Quiet place to study, number 1's-10's, and just being able to sit and chat with friends. How many times I have actually "studied" there is far between! I always seem to get caught up in good conversation and forget the real reason for actually being there. Today I couldn't tell you what I actually learned. Sometimes you just sit there and talk or study because you don't want to go back to your boring room. Also being in your room doesn't offer number 1's or 2's. I then leave the library for a great lunch Thai buffet, but always end up back in the library after lunch. O how I love the library! :)

1 comment:

  1. Me too! and there's always so many fun quotation to remember:)

    ReplyDelete