Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summer School

Summer school started this past Monday. It's not as bad as I would have thought. A lot of my friends decided to study this summer, so that worked out perfectly! Campus definitely feels small compared to what it usually does. Sort of feels like I'm back in Karlstad :) (Only wish) Trying to find a job in Muncie, which is turning out to be quite hard since the economy is so bad. Year a abroad=BROKE! :( But to me it was totally worth, and still think about it everyday. Only if I could bring all my friends here with me. Ball State has changed a lot over a year. A lot of buildings under construction, but of course none will be finished till after I graduate. GO FIGURE! Just signed a lease to my new apartment for this coming school year. I'm super pumped about that. My first apartment in the states! :) Now I'm just trying to survive the summer time heat! (+35)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to your apartment:) you have to publice some pictures later so we can se how it looks like! In gothenburg we only have +25, but I dont notice it since I'¨m in my coooold office all day long:( take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, too few pictures! I miss Karlstad aswell... Can't wait to finish my education and get out of that lagom-swedish smalltown, but I still miss it loads! Any use for our little goodbye present yet? When you do use it, make this headline in the blog: Moosemurder! The we'll kno.w

    ReplyDelete