Saturday, August 29, 2009

Being sick, sucks! :(

So i have had a cough for a week now. It really sucks. I don't feel sick, its just I cant stop coughing. I went to the doctor, and they checked me out. They also checked me for swine flu, because they thought that was what I had. I sortof knew it would come out negative, but whatever! I also had to wear a mask the whole time I was in the doctors office and while I was being examined by the doctor. Little overrated I must say. Felt a little weird and had plenty of stares in the waiting room. Everyone thought I was diseased or something. Not a fun experience. Then she tells me that I just have a cough and to go to walmart to get medicine. I did not just sit with a mask on for 2 hours to be told to go to walmart to get medicine. They prescribed some type of cough suppressant that didn't even work well, so I still had to go to walmart to get better stuff! CRAZY! But at least I'm on my way to recovery! :)

1 comment:

  1. that must have been some sight! but nice to not have the swin flue:) hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete