Monday, August 31, 2009

Missing Karlstad.

I'm really missing Karlstad right now! This year has not started off too great. A little boring, no crazy parties, and I have been sick. I miss watching drunk Swedes walk around on campus during Nollning. O and how I miss the colored pants. The pink pants are the best ones! :) I just wish my home university was a little bit more about partying rather than always worrying about who is underage drinking! People are going to drink no matter how old they are, so they might as well get over it, and lower the drinking age! I miss all my crazy friends and prepartying in Trio 8! :) O Clara's room=good memories! :) Honestly that whole building. Can't forget about Darvian and Zagros. By the way I still have my mooses :P And a shout out to my research partner, Caroline! :) Wish I could go to England with you and research! BOOO! :( We can't forget about Ida who was always saying "Guys stop! Grow up!" O being 21 is so fun! Then me an Anniina's obsession with our #1 vampire, Edward Cullen! But I will be back soon enough! New Year's 2010! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Corrine! It's nice too see that Sweden made a good impression and that you miss our drinking culture ;) I actually work in Karlstad now, got a job at a small and upcoming website. My office is at Kronoparken centrum, "Park 124", right behind Karlstad University. Well, I'm gonna check in on your blog once in a while. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaww corrine! I miss it aswell! And yes, beeing 21 IS great, and researching is fun, Ida will understand this when in England;) And I promise you library tours with my new mini laptop:)

    ReplyDelete