Monday, August 24, 2009

First day of Classes

Started my day off at work at 7:45. Pretty early I must say. I had four classes total that usually would last till 6:45pm on Mondays but since it was the first day we got out early. Thank god! I was so ready for this day to end. It was fun, and it flew by, but gosh it's a lot different than my Swedish classes. I almost felt like a freshman again, because I sortof forgot where some of the buildings were and just how many people went to this university. Also the distance between buildings as well! Overall it was a great first day, but my Mondays will be CRAZY!!!

1 comment:

  1. bööööh, mondays sucks!:( Corrine, I wish we were back in ktown, eating thai food, watching eurovision songcontest while you're falling asleep:) haha good times! check out my blog, I wrote in english!

    ReplyDelete