Monday, August 10, 2009

Wedding in NYC

I have been in the Big Apple for about 5 days now, and loving it! This past Saturday my cousin got married to a guy from St. Louis. The wedding was held in my aunt's event space in downtown Chelsea. The DJ played songs that young people would know, which really got the party started. First time I have actually "partied" with my parents. Must say it was quite fun. Rachel had an amazing dress and I loved the colors of the wedding. Which were purple, light blue, and a light purple. All flowed really well together. I do remember at one point we were reminded by the parents that this is not a club! :) Oops! It was just too much fun. The next morning we all had to get up for brunch, which was really good, and perfect food for such a crazy night! :) Now the newly weds are in Paris, France for 12 days for their honeymoon! Great way to end it!

No comments:

Post a Comment