Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sunday Funday

Sunday I went to Lake Park which is a park with a huge lake by my apt.  I rode my bike around the lake which was 2.1 miles.  I saw some people walking on rocks and it happened to be a rock garden.  Everyone takes off there shoes and walks on different shaped rocks to relief stress.  It was interesting and a lot of fun.  I got bit up from mosquitoes.  They are really bad here.  I also went back to Itaewon and discovered that a hotel in downtown Itaewon has a pool party every weekend.  Illan and I will be going back there this weekend to jump in.  Can't wait!  Looked like spring break in the middle of the city.  Monday I met up with my Korean friends that I met at BSU.  We just had to eat at Uno's (Chicago style pizza)!  Yummy!  It was really fun to see them all once again.  We already have plans to meet up this weekend and hang out.  My weekends are definitely going to be packed, because my days are so long with no time to ever do anything besides come home and cook dinner, then bed.  It's already Tuesday.  The days fly here when your at work all the time.

1 comment: