Thursday, July 8, 2010

The weekend is almost here

I really don't understand the trash system here.  You must buy trash bags within your neighborhood and the trash bags are about the size of walmart bags.  I just do not understand how you are suppose to fit your trash in bags that are so small???  There is a food/compost bag the size of a jewelry bag.  It's a little different but I guess I will get use to it.  I have some plans for the weekend, which include going to the clubs in Hongdae and the big pool party in Itaewon.  Super excited.  The weekends though are waaaaay too short. Wish they were a little longer, but o well.  I still have yet to plan my summer vacation.  My summer vacation is the last week in July.  Not sure what I'm doing yet, but hopefully I will be able to go to China!  :)

1 comment:

  1. thank you for sparing my humiliating story

    ReplyDelete